The Foreign Affairs Practice at Buchanan & Edwards is a trusted advisor to our government customer whom we have proudly served for over a decade.
If you are a SharePoint Developer who gets excited about the prospect of being part of a mission-focused, collaborative program team and interested in helping client organizations determine and execute IT strategy and goals, we would like to hear from you.
Our team has been supporting this client for over 12 years in areas such as Help Desk, Custom Development, Information Security and collaboration using SharePoint as a platform for automation and Intranet presence. In this role, you can expect to work independently and with the larger team, put your analytical and creative thinking to use finding innovative solutions to complex customer problems and use best practices to optimize and improve existing solutions utilized by the entire agency.
- Developing SharePoint applications to meet business needs
- Integrating applications with SharePoint using MS InfoPath, and SharePoint Designer
- Developing and maintaining applications using .Net and SQL Server
- Troubleshooting existing operational applications and resolving issues
- Gathering and documenting use cases and requirements and maintain log
- Full document development and configuration
- Active Secret Level Clearance
- Minimum of 3 years' development experience with multiple SharePoint versions including SharePoint 2010, 2013 and Office 365
- Experience migrating at least one site collection to a newer SharePoint version
- At least 2 years of soup to nuts custom development experience using .Net and SQL Server
- Bachelor's Degree in IT field or equivalent experience or Microsoft Certification
- Microsoft certifications such as MCSD, MCTS, MCPD, MCSE, MCSA