Sharepoint Developer II, SharePoint Administrator
Less than 5 years experience • Information Services
Bowhead is seeking a SharePoint Administrator to support Naval Surface Warfare Center Carderock Division Detachment Norfolk (NSWCCDDN) located at Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek-Fort Story.
• Four years of experience that shall demonstrate experience with workstation and server IA tasks, including patching, researching, scripting and troubleshooting IA issues and a demonstrated ability to function as the SharePoint 2010 System Administrator including:
• Maintaining SharePoint Implementation, Configuration, and Administration functions
• Working closely with developers when deploying or managing SharePoint sites
• Managing documentation and standard operating procedures for site administrators
• Building and managing basic sites using out-of-the-box tools (including SharePoint Designer)
• Maintain knowledge base of SharePoint sites, site collections, and owners.
• Experience related to Develop C#, XML, SXL, CAML, and workflow in EXCEL & WORD services knowledge is also desired.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related field from an accredited college or university. COMPT TIA Security+ CE certificate and either a MCITP-SharePoint Administrator certification or a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)-SharePoint 2010 Configuration and MCTS-SQL Server 2008, Implementation and Maintenance certification at time of award. (IA Certification required)
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: A SECRET clearance access is required for all personnel supporting this PWS. All individual contractors must be able to obtain and maintain fully adjudicated SECRET clearances.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC’s Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant’s resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants, based on the provisions contained within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.