The SharePoint developer will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining Enterprise SharePoint/SharePoint 365 environments and solutions, which include department sites, team sites, flow applications and Power BI reports. This person will be responsible for maintaining SharePoint custom applications, creating and maintaining SharePoint sites, and proposing and implementing governance strategy and controls. Responsibilities will also include SQL based integrations between SharePoint and constituent systems.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties:
- Developing, designing, and supporting the clients SharePoint based sites and related solutions
- Act as the point of contact with site and application owners to gather requirements and establish new functionality
- Administer and develop data and integrations between SharePoint and other enterprise systems
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, engineering or related field or strong track record proving equivalent level of experience.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position. Experience in building out SharePoint/Power BI (Online) environments as corporate platform.
- Excellent team player with the ability to influence others.
- Capability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, agile environment and resolving unplanned incidents quickly.
- Outstanding communication skills, including the ability to effectively present information in both technical and non-technical terms and train users using non-technical terms.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Able to use ambiguity as an opportunity to shape the environment.
- Self-motivated, proactive, independent & responsive; requires little supervisory attention.
- Desire to learn and become familiar with new areas of technology.