The SharePoint Developer applies current graphics design and .NET technologies to develop, modify, maintain SharePoint sites. Design, develop, and manage site content and capabilities and provide regular maintenance of the SharePoint portal. Participates in the testing process and validation of developed components. Work with project stakeholders and end users on a daily basis.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements, analysis of information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes. Debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
- Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using ASP, Microsoft .Net and SharePoint Server in an Office 365 environment.
- Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows as well as development of Business Intelligence dashboards.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment.
- Experience programming in .NET, C#, ASP.NET & SQL.
- Experience with SharePoint Development, Web Parts, and workflow creation.
- Familiarity with SharePoint Designer, Visual Studio
- Knowledge of REST and SOAP
- Experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
- Experience using jQuery, Client Object Model, and Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services.
- Ability to write Stored Procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyze the SQL data is desired.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is desired.
- Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables.
- Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
The preceding statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people in this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills.