5 - 7 years
Posted 240 days ago
Please read through and apply only if you satisfy all requirements
What you?ll do:
The Senior SharePoint Developer implements and maintains the SharePoint 2010 based 2020 Census Project Portal. The portal must be developed in accordance with Census Bureau guidelines and procedures. The Developer works with the project teams to develop and maintain the SharePoint portal in the Census Bureau infrastructure. The portal consists of nested content management sites and includes significant forms and workflows. The position involves extensive customer interactions and an elevated level of customer requests.
*What you?ll bring:
* Bachelor?s Degree in a relevant major from an accredited college or university.
* Experience supporting stake holders of all levels in a very fast paced demanding government customer environment.
* At-least 4 years of recent SharePoint 2010 experience with emphasis on OOTB Development, Customization and Content Management.
* Expert level experience in developing custom Master pages and Layout pages. Expert level experience in creating modifying InfoPath forms and native forms.
* Expert level experience in developing and modifying SharePoint 2010 workflows using SharePoint Designer.
* Expert level experience in creating/customizing OOTB web parts using JQUERY, SP Services, SharePoint Client Side Object Model, HTML and CSS.
* Expert knowledge of SharePoint permission hierarchy and how it translates to real life scenarios.
* Strong experience developing and customizing of Publishing and Team Site portals using SharePoint 2010.
* Experience in supporting a high volume of requests from all levels of users highly desirable.
* Management of Enterprise Metadata using Term store or other approaches highly desired.
Candidates who need to relocate will not be considered for this role
Candidates requiring visa sponsorship will not be considered for this role
Beneficial Qualifications (Not required, but nice to have)
Gets you Bonus Points:
About the RoleFirst 30 days
Understand existing architecture to write scalable applications in SharePoint 2010. * Develop InfoPath forms and associated Workflows in SharePoint Designer 2010. * Established relationships with key program personnel, including customer staff.
Independent execution of assigned SharePoint related tasks. * Attend to ad-hoc customer requests in a timely manner. * Develop and modify InfoPath forms and Workflows. * Develop applications using client-side scripting and styling. * Create and modify sites, site pages, libraries, forms and workflows. * Contribute to the deliverables of team goals.
* Independent execution of assigned SharePoint related tasks. * Attend to all ad-hoc customer requests in a timely manner. * Develop and modify InfoPath forms and Workflows. * Develop applications using client-side scripting and styling. * Create and modify sites, site pages, libraries, forms and workflows. * Gather requirements, estimate effort and establish priority of tasks. * Ensure team deliverables are met.