11 - 15 years experience • Software
The Senior SharePointDeveloper is responsible for successful delivery of SharePoint and Web applications to support the APG IT business organization.
Individual must be experienced in the development and implementation of SharePoint web applications as well as some SharePoint administration experience. In addition, individual should have an aptitude for gaining deep knowledge of the business, and proactively using this knowledge to implement meaningful solutions.
- 10+ years of SharePointexperience working with SharePoint2007, MOSS, 2010, 2013, 2016, O365 and WSS development and implementation.
- 10+ years of experience working with SharePoint Server 2010/2013/2016.
- 10+ years of working with SharePoint Designer 2007/2010/2013, Web Parts and Workflows.
- 10+ years of developing internal and external facing SharePoint web applications
- 10+ years of hands-on experience with .NET framework using C#, MVC, ASP.NET
- 10+ years of experience in full SDLC including Design, development, implementation, and support using various methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile.
- 8+ years of experience with developing and integrating SOAP and REST services
- 8+ years of experience with database connectivity such as ADO.NET, LINQ to SQL, and BDC.
- 8+ years of databaseexperience using MS SQL Server including developing stored procedures and triggers.
- 5+ years of administration and support of SharePoint environments: 2016/2013/2010.
- 5+ years of experience in UML modeling and use-case driven development
- Hands-on experience leveraging HTML5 VB script, java script, AngularJS and XML
- Experiences developing LDAP queries against Active Directory for SharePoint implementations
- Knowledge and experience implementing a SharePoint governance plan.
- Knowledge of popular open source frameworks
- Full understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and Web Services
- Ability to interact at a technical and non-technical level with Infrastructure, Network, Development, BA and QA teams.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and apply new tools and technologies
- Successful track record of working independently to deliver complex web-application front-end solutions and user interfaces.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline or equivalent experience. Full understanding of Object Oriented Web-application Programming