Sparkhound, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, is an IT services company that was established in 1998 with one goal in mind: to make a meaningful impact on client organizations by redefining how companies use technology to solve business challenges.
We make it happen by investing in smart, service-driven professionals who love what they do and pursue solutions that push conventional boundaries. At Sparkhound we value people, and we believe ours are No. 1 in the business.
Sparkies have dynamic career opportunities and work on cutting-edge projects every day. They earn highly competitive compensation packages that include health, retirement and continuing education. And they get the job done, while having a great time at work and giving back to the community! Are you ready to join our pack
As a Senior SharePoint Consultant you will:
- Lead the delivery of projects and solutions to completion in a team environment while demonstrating a consultative personality, leadership mindset, and collaborative communication style.
- Have a background in business application development with strong understanding of collaboration, intranet, extranet and public internet solutions, specifically on SharePointtechnologies.
- Design solutions for customers that target SharePoint Online, SharePoint On-Premise or hybrid approaches based on customer requirements.
- Design, develop and maintain key components of SharePoint Server 2013.
- Performs complex SharePoint2013 design, system analysis and programming activities on application software to ensure that client needs are met.
- Create Custom Workflows, Integrate SharePoint content with Microsoft Office applications
- Designing, developing and implementing SharePoint web sites, custom SharePoint applications (e.g., workflows)
- Migrating content from shared drives or other non-SharePoint repositories to SharePoint
- Development: coding based upon client/user specs, conducting non-routine maintenance activities For production support,maintenance (responding to most client/user requests and issues), development (independent coding, installing upgrades), and testing activities.
- Production support: maintenance (responding to most client/user requests and issues), development (independent coding, installing upgrades), testing activities and guiding lower-level teammates.
- Troubleshoots technical problems and conducts analyses for efficient program/ application solutions which support client business processes and functional requirements.
- Provide input to estimate requirements for project plans
- Minimum eight (8) years of related experience. Consulting experiencepreferred.
- Bachelors Degree in related field OR four (4) years experience in a directly related field. MBA preferred.
- Ability to deliver presentations on SharePoint focused topics to technical audiences in a customer or conference setting.
- Familiarity with development operations (DevOps) practices and procedures, team development, and Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate skills and applicable experience:
- Experience as a SharePointDeveloper in the analysis, design hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
- Experience using jQuery, Client Object Model and Service Oriented Architecture
- Broad application of principles, theories and concepts in information technology and programming, plus working knowledge of other related fields.
- Expert-level competency in Visual Studio Tools for Office, Windows Workflow Foundation, Forms Server and Excel Service
- Experience programming in .Net 4.0 or higher, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, XML
- Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts and workflow creation.
- Experience with UI/UX, Nintex, 0365, Google Analytics preferred.
Sparkhound Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected characteristics.