Our client is looking for an experienced Level 2/Tier 2 support representative. The ideal candidate is highly proficient with SharePoint and comfortable working in a large company environment.
The responsibilities of the role include:
· Delivery of customer facing technology services to all NY locations.
· Provide 2nd level desktop support
· Work closely with National IT partners to resolve common issues
· Develop and manage SharePoint request forms
· Use of performance monitoring tools
· Setting up and using Remote Control utilities, such as Bomgar, as necessary
· OS Installation and configuration/coordination of complex software
· Generate, track and resolve issue tickets
· Provide support in mobile computing environment, including Blackberry, iPhone and mobile hotspot products
· SharePoint development experience
· At least five (5) years’ experience in a Desktop Support role for a large company, performing desktop/networktroubleshooting, diagnostics, research, and
· Solid operational knowledge and experience with mobile computing technology, including Blackberry, iPhone and mobile hotspot products
· Configuration and Supportexperience with MSWindows 7/8/10 environment and MS Office 2010/2013/2016 applications, including Visio, Project and Infopath, Browsers (IE, Firefox and Chrome) and usage of certificates
· Remote access troubleshootingexperience; USB token authentication, Virtual Private Network solution (VPN), routers and wireless internet access, Client/server and open systems networking concepts, TCP/IP protocols