Leidos is seeking a SharePoint Database Administrator to partner on a large enterprise IT contract for the DOD, ISEO. The SharePoint Database Administrator will partner and lead operations across multiple geographic locations. The SharePoint Database Administrator provides systems and software operations and maintenance support in a large network enterprise, multi-enclave environment. This individual will work in a team environment to ensure mission needs are met and ensure functionality of capabilities of customers.
This role requires an individual that is technical, customer oriented and familiar with using desktop software applications such as web browsing and client software, and IT Service Management software. This individual should be detail oriented in order to capture customer inquiries appropriately. Role requires excellent oral and written communication skills. This role is responsible for interacting with customers to handle service inquiries and problems. Duties include examining highly complex customer problems and suggesting and implementing appropriate corrective action to initiate a repair or return, troubleshoot in Windows, Macintosh, and UNIX desktop operating systems (think or virtualized clients) imaging, desktop applications, user profiles, and general system problems. This role leads analyzes of recurring problems and initiates solutions for preventing reoccurrence. Individuals in this role may be required to remotely log into the end users' endpoint (desktops and/or servers) in order to perform technical software configuration, rebooting, and other remedial actions.
- Advise, design, implement, troubleshoot, and maintenance of IT systems. Rapidly distinguish and resolve isolated user problems from enterprise-wide application/system problems.
- Lead analyzes of recurring problems and initiates solutions for preventing reoccurrence.
- Lead efforts with customers, stakeholders and vendors at multiple overseas locations to collect data, conduct analysis, develop, and implement solutions associated with incident tickets and requirements.
- Develop, obtain concurrence on, and lead solutions to complex technical issues using out of the box practices and approaches.
- Provide SharePoint Project Management administration, solutions, and testing.
- Implement and provide suggestions on IdAM policies and tools.
- Examine highly complex customer problems in Windows, Macintosh, and UNIX desktop operating systems (think or virtualized clients) imaging, desktop applications, user profiles, and general system problems.
- Provide follow-up reports (technical findings, feedback, resolution steps taken) for root cause analysis, engineering technical assessment and process improvement initiatives.
- Support customer requirements in a 24/7/365 environment and schedule.
- Lead systems administration mentoring and training to 24/7/365 personnel.
- Develop operations and maintenance documentation for 24/7/365 personnel.
- Experience with interacting with customers to handle service inquiries and problems across the PACIFIC AOR
- Experience working independently, without supervision, analyzing a situation, designing, and communicating solutions to senior management and customers at multiple worldwide locations
- In-depth understanding of SharePoint administration
- In-depth understanding of customer IdAM policies and tools
- Experience with Tier 2 system administration
- Experience troubleshooting issues in a growing environment
- Experience with log reviews, incident analysis, and identification of issue trends
- Experience with server patch management methodologies
- Time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Track record of working effectively within a team, and support to peers toward improved processes and results
- Experience with support ticket management systems
- Candidate must, at a minimum, meet DoD 8570.11- IAT Level II certification requirements (currently Security+ CE, CCNA-Security, GSEC, or SSCP)
- The candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree with 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or a Master’s Degree with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience installing, configuring, maintaining, management and software upgrades of SharePoint farms
- SharePoint Design Implementation
- An active TS/SCI with polygraph is required for this position.
- Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.