- Enterprise Data Management (EDM) is a strategic services partner of TD Ameritrade’s business units responsible for the definition, governance and management of critical data assets for financial and regulatory reporting, client communications and business decision making.
- This position will support the deployment of the suite of strategic communications across Enterprise Data Management including: communicating calendar of events, socializing key messages, highlighting progress made towards key strategic initiatives to business and technology partners, and creating awareness around the value and impact EDM drives across the firm.
- This role’s primary focus during this period is to buildout a collaboration portal leveraging out of the box SharePoint solutions to best drive interaction and awareness by stakeholders.
- Design and develop internal stakeholder-facing digital footprint and brandingchannels for enterprise change management initiative as well as intra-departmental collaboration portal
- Create SharePoint solutions using out of the box apps or collaborative tools to include lists, document/form libraries, discussion boards, surveys calendars, the ribbon, web parts, workflows, HTML, CSS
- Publish and manage work products and documentation, for example, policies, standards, meeting minutes and attendance trackers
Streamline and centralize all departmental critical communication assets
- Work with internal business partners throughout the organization to develop and implement a communication plan and branding activities that will help spread the word about the importance of “data as an asset”
- SharePoint 2010 experience: SharePoint Designer, SharePoint Power User, SharePoint Site Owner
- Strong communication and user design skills
- Experience in InfoPath is a plus