Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity?
Join our award-winning organization and work with some of the most talented minds within our Enterprise Technology and Innovation teams. As a Salient CRGT employee, you get to be part of a best performing team supporting our nation’s most critical missions.
Why Salient CRGT?
We’re passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation. We provide the tools and resources to help you be successful, and our culture fosters an environment in which idea sharing and collaboration is essential. Are you ready to make a difference?
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Will provide Intranet/CT support in the areas of SharePoint (MS Office 365 Migration"s"), C#, .Net Development, Integration, Testing and Documentation within SIT, CAT and PROD
- Analyze requirements and develop software solutions
- Maintain up-to-date documentation on processes and code
- Communicate across the enterprise with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- A BA/BS degree in the related field (Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, etc.)
- 10 years of combined Information Technology (IT) experience
- 7+ years of Sharepoint Developer experience in current or past versions
- 5 years of C# and .Net Development experience
- Must have integration experience in Sharepoint with MS Office 365
- Experience developing web portals
- Strong leadership as well as oral and written communication skills are required
- Developed problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation & communication skills in both oral and written form
- Genuine desire to learn is essential
- Must possess an active Secret Clearance
- 2+ years of Drupal experience