SharePoint Business Support Consultant 3 - Data Domain Management Services
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Chief Administrative Office (CAO) consists of enterprise functions that work together to promote and protect the Wells Fargo culture and brand, and support our team members. Groups within CAO work to protect our reputation, tell our story, bolster team member engagement, connect with our customers, and bring new and innovative solutions to life. CAO functions include Commitment to Customer, Corporate Responsibility & Community Relations, Data Management & Insights, Human Resources, Marketing, Stakeholder Relations and the CAO Integration and Planning Office.
Data Management and Insights (DMI) , which is responsible for the data strategy and capabilities at Wells Fargo, focuses on leveraging data as a strategic asset and is a growing organization. Data is critical to Wells Fargo’s continued success, deepening relationships with our customers, creating a seamless and convenient multi-channel experience, and meeting our commitment to satisfy our customers’ financial needs. DMI defines how we use information across the company, align our business practices and support our continued focus on great customer experience
This newly created role will report to the Data Domain Management Services (DDMS) Manager and will provide support to a growing organization by providing a consistent business support infrastructure that is utilized across the entire team. This can include responsibility over internal team communications and meetings, SharePoint maintenance and general administrative components. The Business Support Consultant will be responsible for employee engagement activities which can include seeking out and sharing information across the company that is relevant to the team, arranging volunteer events in hub locations and supporting annual giving campaign activities for the team. General business support and administrative components can include, but not limited to, facility management, business continuity, organizational standard documentation, budget and travel oversight, and supplies management.
- Onboarding of new team members including maintaining the guides for both managers and team members, order equipment, updating distribution lists and validation of I-9.
- Maintain all distribution groups, organizational charts and business continuity lists.
- Be the central point of contact for all facilities management, questions and requests and liaison with central coordinator for all of DMI.
- Maintain SharePoint access requests for both internal and external sites and ensure integrity is maintained across both sites.
- Manage Team and Management Meetings including agendas and guest speakers
- Any tasks that keep our team running smoothly and moving forward!
Who We Are:
- Learn more about Analytics Career Video
- Learn more about Wells Fargo
- 6+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: business support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services
- 2+ years of SharePoint experience
- 3+ years of project coordinator experience
- 3+ years of financial industry experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Microsoft Visio experience
- Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
- Experience in an operations support area that handles scheduling, staffing, planning, and administration
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience supporting senior level leaders/executives
- Strong attention to detail even when significant multi-tasking is required
- Experience in facilitating space planning, on-boarding and training new team members