The primary duties are to design, develop, test and deploy SharePoint and other tool applications. The job will require creativity and the ability to develop new, innovative and efficient solutions using a variety of tools. Candidates must be organized, highly motivated and self-driven with experience and expertise in information technology (specifically, skilled in/with Windows, SharePoint, SharePoint Workflows and Visual Basic). The successful applicant must possess strong customer service and communications skills along with demonstrated ability to learn new concepts quickly and to document efforts.
- Gather requirements, design, develop, and test SharePoint and other tools.
Support all aspects of web and SharePoint design and implementation.
- Execute assigned development tasks and provide status.
- Develop test cases according to project/program test plans.
- Work collaboratively to understand requirements, provide feedback, recommendations and status.
- Identify technical and programmatic risks.
- Other duties as specified by the customer.
Required Education and Experience:
- Active TS/SCI Security with Poly clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Management of Information Systems or a related/relevant discipline, or equivalent direct experience (5 years).
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a software developer, preferably using Microsoft technologies such as Visual Basic.
- Experience developing SharePoint applications using designer and all SharePoint technologies.
- Experience setting up web sites.
- Must have outstanding written and verbal communications skills.
- Familiarity with the NRO missions and organizations.
- Experience using Visual Basic and other tool development.
- Commitment to recognize, understand, respect and operate effectively within various SETA, FFRDC, and Government lines of authority.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of IC security principles, procedures.