The SharePoint Administrator is a career level position in Ricoh USA. It is a fully qualified technical professional capable of administrating customer facing, hosted, Multi-Tenant, SharePoint Solutions for Ricoh. Assumes full responsibility for the provisioning, customer on-boarding and administration of SharePoint 2013 Sites, User/Groups, Workflows/Scripts, PowerBI and ADFS/AD related objects related to Ricoh's hosted service offerings. This position will also provide 2nd level technical support to our Help Desk.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Gain comprehensive knowledge of the current hosted Multi-Tenant SharePoint Server environment currently deployed for our Services Offerings
- Review the Pre-Sales Checklists for new customers. Provide feedback when necessary to sales/design teams
- Provision new sites/customers and in AD/ADFS based on SSO or NON-SSO requirements
- Provision Users/Groups based on Pre- Sale Checklists in SharePoint and AD for NON-SSO customers
- Create/Setup (Doc Libs) per Site and deploy workflows for each.
- Deploy scripting associated for user-initiated approvals, record transfers to different libraries, export/import scripting for 3rd party services
- Provision PowerBI Dashboards for each customer into a SharePoint Portal
- Customize Sites/Portal with Customer Logos and settings, workflows and scripts
- Maintain Portal functions and updates as required
- Work closely with Ricoh Network Operations Center to perform server maintenance routines and day to day functions as needed
Provide advanced SharePoint Administrative Support:
- Review and comprehend documentation of currently deployed SharePoint Hosted Services. Work with Engineering to understand design, development and architecture
- Identify problems and create a plan to correct critical issues within current environment and on an ongoing basis
- Utilize relevant technologies and procedures to maintain application integrity
- Accepts escalated calls for complex problems, resolve using available vendor resources.
- Provide deep subject matter expertise.
- Documents problems and fixes on production event tracking servers and ensures it is communicated to others as required.
- Identifies skills and/or resources required to solve problems and escalate as necessary.
- Has comprehensive understanding of SharePoint environments.
- Acquire, maintain and expand knowledge base of current SharePoint technologies.
Supports Help Desk Teams by providing technical information:
- Applies technical knowledge and expertise to troubleshoot Hosted SharePoint/ADFS/AD/PowerBI Services
- Participates in developing account strategies and problem resolutions when engaged.
- Analyzes and documents customer requirements for customized solutions.
- Develops solutions to meet the customer's business and technical requirements.
- Writes the technical portions of proposals through statements of work including customer support recommendations
- Requires 3+ years Administration and Support of SharePoint 2013
- Requires advanced proficiency in SharePoint and AD/ADFS Admin - problem isolation, diagnosis and resolution
- Prefer PowerBI Experience
- Requires completion of a four-year degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
- MSCE Sharepoint Planning and Administration Training Preferred
- SharePoint Advanced Solutions Training Preferred