You’re a great fit if…
- You’re passionate about SharePoint Designer and providing the right solutions for customer issues.
- You enjoy communicating with the end user, and providing education on best practices.
- Enhancements of look, feel and functionality of SharePoint to customer specifications drives and excites you.
You’ll love our position if…
(This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
- You have 4+ years of experience with MSSharePoint Designer with building custom workflows, Lists, Libraries, List Forms and/or DataViews.
- You have hands on working experience with SharePoint Designer 2010 including knowledge of the configuration and setting for SharePoint WebParts (List Filters, WebPart Filters, Search and Data Connections).
- You have hands on experience with calculated fields and content query web parts.
- You have created instructions/curriculum for end user best practices.
- You have an active Secret Clearance.
We’ll REALLY love you if….
(This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
- You have experience with .NETNUKE
- You have experience with the interoperability of SharePoint and other Office 2010/2013 products.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
What your day will look like:
- You’ll provide analysis, design, hands on development and delivery of web-based applications utilizing Microsoft SharePoint Foundation Server 2010.
- You’ll provide support to our customer on SharePoint issues and problems.
- You’ll provide mentorship to junior level members of the team in the form of formal training and on the job training.
- You’ll work in conjunction with other team members to develop the right solutions for a given problem.