Job Title: IT Healthcare Consultant - Development Tools Administrator (8547-1)
Location: 1801 Main Street Columbia, SC, South Carolina
Duration: 12+ Months
Scope Of The Project:
The position is focused on planning, developing, documenting & exchanging knowledge with onsite team using industry best practices. Typical work consists of developing custom web parts, workflows, forms & solutions in all phases of the SDLC process (planning, developing, testing & support). Also include hybrid SharePoint deployment/installation / configuration / migration.
Daily Duties / Responsibilities:
The SharePoint Administrator will report to Services Director. The SharePoint Administrator will work wit network engineers and Content Management Team staff. The position is focused on planning, developing, documenting & exchanging knowledge with onsite team using industry best practices.
Typical work consists of developing custom web parts, workflows, forms & solutions in all phases of the SDLC process (planning, developing, testing & support). As well as code/configuration reviews.
The SharePoint Administrator will provide SharePoint 2010 Administration, as well as serve as the primary SharePoint Farm Administrator. Other duties include:
• Maintain servers and systems security
• Monitor usage statistics and logs
• Modify configuration settings and perform backups
• Troubleshoot Systems problems
• Ensures system reliability by keeping the platform up to date on patches, and provide support for disaster
recovery and business continuity planning
• Engineering Experience in SharePoint 2010, 2013 and Online
• Extensive Experience using PowerShell
• Nintex Workflow Experience to troubleshoot and resolve issues
• Migration Experience to SharePoint Online
Required Skills (Rank In Order Of Importance):
• 3+ years of working in a development role supporting SharePoint Online (O365) and 2016 /2013/2010
knowledge of general web development.
• Solid skills in XML/XSD/XSLT/CAML/LINQ
• General experienceworking with SQL/MS BI Stack & other DBMS
• A deep understanding of SharePoint farm architecture, services & features, site design & best practices.
Including performance tuning and updating/upgrading on premise environment.
• Deep knowledge & understanding of the roles of SharePoint and the relationships to one another &
business processes. This includes, but is not limited to: Security/Roles, Search, ECM/Metadata, Document
Management, BI/PerformancePoint, Workflows/Forms, Portals and custom web parts & features
Preferred Skills (Rank In Order Of Importance):
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Windows platform & networkinfrastructure / Cloud computing & Active
• Ability to develop and document farm-level, site-collection-level, and site-level architecture for SharePoint
environment,; lead technical design reviews for architectural enhancements
• Experience using SharePoint integration with 3rd party applications & databases