CACI is currently looking for outstanding IT candidates to join our TSA IT Management, Performance Analysis, and Collaborative Technologies (IMPACT) team in the National Capital Region (NCR) and throughout the United States. CACI will provide a variety of IT services through IMPACT including cyber security, identity and access management, risk management, cloud integration and engineering, field support services, service desk, application deployment and optimization, and operations center support services. CACI will support TSA in both classified and unclassified IT operational environments increasing availability and security for a variety of applications and systems. IMPACT services will integrate with the broader DHS mission and enhance existing Department-wide IT capabilities.
What You'll Get to Do:
The SharePoint Administrator will be part of a team responsible for making the TSA SharePoint infrastructure available to all the users in the enterprise. The SharePoint Administrator candidate will have a deep knowledge of SharePoint architecture design, SP2010 and SP2013, and be able to manage installation, upgrades, patches, configuration, administration, and support of all SharePoint Services and SharePoint portal servers. Additionally, the SharePoint Administrator will be instrumental in a migration to O365 services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Checking for SharePoint patches and cumulative updates
- Configuring all service applications such as Search, Metadata, Use Profile Synchronization
- Monitoring and configuring timer jobs depending on business requirements
- Planning, design and implementation of SharePoint data protection, backup and recovery
- Managing and monitoring the overall SharePoint Farm health and functionality
- Monitoring SharePoint trends (e.g. site usage and growth, disk space usage and growth)
- Regular analysis of SharePoint content and storage. Conduct analysis/reporting for the purpose of capacity planning
- Analyzing and reporting details surrounding SharePoint usage and activity
- Moving/copying sites
- Gathering functional requirements from various customers and implementation using SharePoint Designer and other SharePoint related design tools
- Managing SharePoint permissions
- Regular review of the events and messages reported in Event Viewer and Performance Monitor
- Regular review, clean-up, management and configuration of SharePoint accounts and sites
- Configuration of Business Connectivity Services for connecting to external databases
- Regular auditing of the SharePoint environment
- Production deployment support of solutions
- Creating documentation for any function performed under any competency as directed
- Troubleshooting functional and technical incidents occurring within SharePoint
- Corrective SharePoint administration, configuration and maintenance as required
- Planning and designing improvements to SharePoint performance as directed
- Troubleshooting of PC client vs. SharePoint issues
- Use of enterprise issue tracking system to track all issues and requests
You'll Bring these Qualifications:
- US Citizenship required
- An active Entrance on Duty (EOD) is required to begin employment and must be maintained as a requirement of continued employment
- BA/BS or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years' related work experience
- SharePoint 2007 through SQL 2012 experience
- Experience configuring Internet Information Services (IIS), and managing Cluster environment
- Ability to create and enhance existing SharePoint Sites
- Design and incorporate various widgets into SharePoint
- Experience in system administration of enterprise SharePoint environment (multi-server farms) including monitoring and troubleshooting
- Strong understanding and experience with working authentication types
- Ability to learn new concepts very quickly
- Good verbal and written capabilities, good listener and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with customers to obtain requirements, and provide recommendations
- High level of performance with strong multitasking abilities
- Flexible – The environment is highly dynamic. You will be expected to keep up with the changing environment while ensuring a high level of operational effectiveness
- Team Player – This role is part of a much larger team
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Relevant DHS focused experience
- Office 365 migration experience
- Active DoD Clearance preferred, but not required
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.