SHAREPOINT ADMINISTRATOR/ARCHITECT (W2 OR 1099)
GC/US Citizen only. Must be eligible to secure a Public Trust clearance.
The ideal candidate will support our clients Architecture and Infrastructure group primarily by providing SharePoint SME-level technical guidance and implementation expertise. Daily duties include level 3 technical support as well as leading maintenance activities for on-site SharePoint2013 and 2016 development, test, and production farms. Candidate will also act as a technical reference for SharePoint Online features and configuration with high likelihood for future SPO migration. The ability to engage with teams managing other IT systems is critical ex. SQL and networking groups.
Additional duties will include interfacing with the development team to offer suggestions for SharePoint connectivity ex. assist with API calls.
- Expert level SharePoint2013 and 2016 administration
- Ability to direct technical architecture conversations based on customer inputs
- SharePoint migration experience targeting both on-prem and SharePoint Online
- Knowledge of IT security concepts including TLS and PKI
- Knowledge of basic load balancing and networking concepts
- Ability to troubleshoot SharePoint issues using ULS, Fiddler and other tools
- Familiarity with cloud architecture best practices including connectivity and security design
- Understanding of cloud services and security
- Familiarity with DevOps concepts and best practices
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS (NICE TO HAVE):
- Project Web Access (PWA) setup and administration
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) setup, maintenance and power user knowledge
- Cloud services
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field is required