SAVA services and solutions help our federal clients provide for national security, improve communications and collaboration, secure the integrity of information systems and networks, enhance data collection and analysis, and increase efficiency and mission effectiveness. We’re at the forefront of the communications breakthroughs that bring Federal, state, local and International organizations together for leading edge collaborative solutions in our fight against global crime and terrorism.
JOB DESCRIPTION:SAVA is seeking a candidate to perform the following responsibilities.
- Configuration/Administration of SharePoint Accounts and permission levels
- Configuring timer jobs
- Provides Helpdesk support levels I, II, III
- Support the SharePoint web content Program Manager
- Ensure health and availability of database (DB) objects
- Verify data Integrity
- Must possess a Top Secret Clearance
- Must have 7 or more years of experience
- Possess expertise with installing, configuring, maintaining, upgrading, and managing SharePoint farms to include: site creations, site deletions, site collections migration, data migration between site collections, sub-site exports and imports, and site collection restores.
- Possess experience defining and documenting Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)s
- Ability to create and maintain content database (DB), DB components, and DB security.
- Be familiar with a Windows8 or newer environment, Windows Active Directory, VMWARE, and Windows apps.
- Understand and apply, vendor patches, Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIGS) and resolve Plan of Action and Milestones (POAMS) as per the Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) and the Security Division (SecD).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent specialized experience in Information Technology or related discipline preferred
- PowerShell experiencepreferred
- Microsoft Gold Partner certification preferred