We are looking for Sharepoint Admin for our client in New York City, NY
Job Title: ?Sharepoint Admin
Job Location: New York City, NY
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- ?EPIC ?Citrix Engineer
- Job Location: 10+ of experience
- Experience with SharePoint2016, 2013 and Office 365
- Microsoft Certified in SharePoint Administration
- SharePoint Search Administration
- Windows Server Administration including Active directory
- Understanding of SQL Always on
- Work Flow Manager Admin
- Office web app / Office Online Server Admin
- Regular planning and maintenance of SP farm enhancements
- Serve as an escalation point for all issues related to the SharePoint Environment on the Desktop solution
- Works directly with Microsoft Professional Field Engineers
- Identify issues and create improvement processes to aid in the reduction of incident outage times
- Develop and maintain documentation of all processes associated with administration of the sites and duties performed to support.
- Proficient in Windows PowerShell, to include SharePoint PowerShell modules, to configure and administer SharePoint and automate tasks.
- Support the Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP) for the SharePoint environment. This includes coordinating comprehensive backup and restore plans for the databases, farm, and all supporting infrastructure.
- Experience with high-availability design (failover systems and data replication) pertaining to SharePoint enterprise architecture
- Monitoring SharePoint trends and implementing better System Upgrades, patching, security and scalability (e.g. site usage and growth, disk space usage and growth)
- Knowledgeable with Internet Information Server (IIS) and the basic operation of websites, Application Pools, IIS Administration, ports, SSL Certificates, and Kerberos.
- Knowledge of networking — IP, DNS, Load Balancing as well as the concepts of Availability, Scalability, and Maintainability require.
- Deploy and test patches to Windows Server operating systems.
- SharePoint Online/Cloud, Azure and related cloud strategy