- A Systems Administrator is responsible for the effective & efficient provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of software and dealing with customers.
- In addition, this covers the adoption of client related processes and procedures guarantying the implementation of software systems, and related procedures that adheres with client technology direction and policies.
Scope of Work Examples:
- Technology Family: Windows, Office 365, SharePoint2010, SharePoint Online, eB, O Drive.
- 5-7 years of experience as system admin.
- Contributes to and maintain system standards
- Researches and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for sys admin tasks.
- Provides Support per request from end users.- Investigates and troubleshoots complex issues.
- Repairs/recovers from hardware and software failures; coordinate and communicate with impacted end users.
- Performs periodic performance reporting tosupport capacity planning.
- Performs ongoing performance tuning, and resource optimization as required.
- Prepares reports and presentations as requested or necessary within IT & minor customers.
- At least a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) and certified in at least one of the following technologies: SharePoint.
- This resource will be working on a team of 3-4 individuals and supporting about 100 people within a major capital project.
Primary Skills (must have) :
- Experience with SharePoint2010 and SharePoint Online. Experience running Information Management reports (e.g. reconciliation of data across multiple systems) , and experienceworking with customers.
Secondary Skills (nice to have):
- Planning and project management skills (IT related), Experience in desk side support, document migration experience, familiar with Major Capital Project environment, and eBently experience.
- Good Communication skills (dealing with customers), Good team work skill (part of a diverse team), Quick Learner (able to troubleshoot and find solutions to IT systems)