We are looking for SharePoint Admin / Developer for our client in Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Job Title: SharePoint Admin / Developer
Job Location: Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- 7-8 years of direct professional experience as a SharePoint Administrator/Developer, Technical/IT Specialist, Engineer or any equivalent combination of experience.
- Awareness of the standard delivery life cycle, with experience in the transition of designs into production rollouts.
- Experience with developing/administration/of SharePoint On-Premise features and O365 components (SPO, Power Apps, Power BI, MS FLow)
- Experience developing with SharePoint Framework the new client-side development model.
- Knows the distinctions of development between SharePoint Online and SharePoint On-Premise servers.
- In-depth SharePoint deployment experience with large-scale infrastructures, including web services, application platforms, storage/disk solutions, and enterprise directories.
- Broad understanding of the multiple SharePoint environments, including regional issues and differences.
- Performing standard SharePoint Site management duties such as creating and managing sites, libraries, lists, workflows; managing site quota, managing features, functions, security groups and user permissions, content types, columns, and content management.
- Maintenance of MS Office 365 business productivity services including: SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Microsoft Teams, O365 Groups and other ancillary services in the O365 business suite.
- Debugging of existing custom code, building new site templates, custom integration with third party tools, site branding, custom action for SharePoint Online Ribbon/Workflows, integration with search solutions etc., and other such related items
- Designing, testing, implementing, and supporting integrated SharePoint solutions, web parts, templates, and workflows using Visual Studio, SharePoint Designer, Nintex, and the Microsoft Office Suite (office 365) and related add-ons and plugins.
- Developing/maintaining, Provider-hosted and SharePoint hosted apps, managing taxonomy.
- Creating Custom Workflows, Integrating SharePoint content with Microsoft Office applications and leveraging use of Out of the box SharePoint features and functionality.
- Migrating content from shared drives or other non-SharePoint repositories to SharePoint
- Regularly reviewing, configuring, and cleaning-up permission groups, sites, and content. Managing and maintaining permission groups, security settings, and site access.
- Troubleshoots technical problems and conducts analyses for efficient program/ application solutions which support client business processes and functional requirements
- Customizing the appearance and behavior of user interface elements avigation and site branding.
- Customizing master pages in SharePoint Online site collections.
Additional skills requirements:
- Lead the delivery of projects and solutions to completion in a team environment while demonstrating a consultative personality, leadership mindset, and collaborative communication style.
- Must team player in a dynamic, fast paced environment with shifting priorities and tight deadlines.
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change.
- Ability to work and team with a multitude of different people to balance demands as well as understanding and integrating cultural differences and motives.
- Ability to work independently in a global organization within the context of a virtual team.
- Working knowledge of PowerApps, Power BI and MS Flow is an advantage.
- Fluent English skills in speech and writing.
- Communicative personality.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Self-supporting and independent attitude.