Our client, a successful, reputable financial services firm is looking for a SharePoint Administrator / Developer to join their team in Chicago, IL as a full-time employee. Our client offers a competitive compensation package, including great benefits!
* Administer and manage on-premise enterprise SharePoint2013 farm sites and sub-sites.
* Perform application implementations and upgrades.
* Monitor applications, event logs, and system health.
* Assure continuity of the SharePoint sites for all system users.
* Assist in setting up management and user account information, including rights, security and systems groups.
* Assist users with content authoring, training, and troubleshooting activities.
* Troubleshoot SharePoint related performance and configuration issues while partnering with Marketing and other stakeholders.
* Perform front-end and back-end SharePoint design and development activities.
* Implement SharePoint lists, libraries, web parts, workflows, sites/sub-sites, and SharePoint applications.
* Enhance and maintain existing applications across various technology stacks; including the .NET Framework, SharePoint, the T-SQL Database, Single-Page Web Applications, and Web services.
*5-7years of experienceworking with Microsoft SharePoint including SharePoint2013 and the SharePoint Online platform.
* Must have experience with at least 1 migration from SharePoint2013 to Office 365.
* Strong expertise in RDBMS.
* Proficient with PowerShell and SharePoint CSOM.
* Solid Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) fundamentals.
* Proficiency in C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC 5/6 is strongly preferred.
* Ability to adopt quickly to an existing environment and work effectively on tight deadlines.
* Strong written and verbal communication, proofreading, creativity, detail-orientation and customer service skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group.
* Self-motivated, strong analytical thinking and a proven track record.
*Bachelor's or AssociateDegree in and IT discipline or equivalent SharePointexperience.