Alltech is an award winning provider of IT services with nationwide project capabilities. Since 1994, Alltech’s focus on quality support to the Federal Government and Government Integrators has led it to become a leader in the Federal Services marketplace.
This job has very high visibility within high levels of the Government and is very demanding. The job is also rewarding for the same reasons. The work that you do as part of the development team will be something that you will be proud of for years to come. The work is fast-paced and cutting edge and the team that you will be joining is one of the best.
- SharePoint Administrator: Installation, configuration, management and maintenance of SharePoint2010 and 2013 farms
- Experienceapplying patches and cumulative updates to SharePoint Servers and Windows Server operations systems
- Management of SharePoint content databases, including backups and restores
- Migration of SharePoint farms from 2010 to 2013
- Tuning SharePoint to optimize performance
- Creation and customization of SharePoint workflows
- Ability to customize SharePoint via SP Designer
- Strong working knowledge of content types and document templates
- Experience configuring SharePoint Service Applications (Excel, Search, etc…)
- Strong troubleshooting skills, to include parsing and configuring ULS logs
- SQL Server Administration: Troubleshooting SQL database performance, create maintenance plans
- PowerShell scripting for SharePoint
- Experience writing technical documentation
- Excellent oral and written communication to include very high level customer engagement
- Must possess a Top Secret/SCI Clearance
- 3years of professional experience and a Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study; without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (6years in total).
Hyper-V Knowledge, SQL Server Administration Knowledge