• Perform share of wallet discovery, innovation, projection, and modeling efforts, leveraging and functionalizing internal and external data sources.•
• Develop and document products for analytics that derive business insights; continue to refine the analytics based on execution/success lessons-learned lifecycle
• Assess internal and external data/analytical approach quality and usefulness, Communicate recommendations to management through effective oral and written communication
• Mentor geographically distributed workforce analysts in data discovery, organization, and modeling
• Collaborate with State Street partners and other potential sources of data or strategic insights to identify data or analytical approaches that support innovation or refinement of data sourcing/quality and analytical techniques and integration with State Street’s data management and client interaction processes. Represent Share of Wallet VP in formal and informal working groups, committees, and first, second and third lines of defense constituents, including model validation group and Corporate Audit, as applicable.
Skills and Knowledge
• Strong quantitative and qualitative problem solving skills.
• Extensive analytical toolset including a functional understanding of statistics.
• Strong statistical background and experience with Excel, SQL, R or SAS, and/or SPSS.
• Strong work-ethic with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
• Ability to work effectively at all levels of an organization and build strong relationships with team members, managers, and client groups
• Strong analytical, business partnership and influencing skills.
• Strong prioritization and project management skills.
• Proven ability and flexibility to manage multiple priorities on a deadline basis.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to clearly articulate ideas, both written and oral, to internal and external audiences
• Focus on value and intellectual curiosity.
• Team player and self-starter.
• Ability to identify, define and execute process improvement opportunities.
Education and Experience
• A Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics. CFA, MBA or advanced degree a plus.
• 5+ years of relevant experience. State Street experience is a plus.