As the Site Lead, you are responsible for defining and executing the Regional Customer Support (CS) strategy. You will direct the day-to-day operational relationship with the local Franchise and support the organization in providing superior customer experience in an efficient, cost-effective, quality-driven manner while adhering to consistent business and quality standards.
You will have direct supervision and leadership of a diverse team, consisting of 10-19 Customer Service Coordinators, Sr. Coordinators, Specialists, Analysts and/or temporary labor, in a matrix organization that handles over 1.5 million transactions per year. You will partner closely with Managers, Senior Managers, and Directors across the U.S. Region’s virtual CS organization to define standard processes and ensure consistency in their execution. You will manage the extent of the profit and loss statement for your respective site and you have responsibility for an operational budget of $6-$8 Million dollars.
You will work with Commercial Partners and Business Process owners to identify customer requirements and structure suitable solutions to meet and exceed these requirements. You assist in the creation and execution of site strategic plans and supports the achievement of company objectives through integration of plans, associate development, utilization of resources and department processes.
Your daily responsibilities include directing and improving business processes, directing all order channels, directing e-commerce activities, developing team talent, and providing and evaluating metrics. You also initiate, lead and manage projects related to Supply Chain initiatives.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Optimize efficiency of all site transactions in order to improve service levels and customer satisfaction.
• Partner with Regional Lead SC Strategy & Customer Communications to understand site internal and external Voice of Customer, understand improvement opportunities and provide input to Regional VOC.
• Oversee the day-to-day activities and serve as the single point of contact representing the Customer Support Center for internal and external customers and conduct ongoing communications in all directions to keep associates and internal partners informed of total business and department results and changes, project status, process changes, and opportunities.
• Initiate, develop and manage strong and positive relationships with Operating Company partners in conjunction with JJHCS Strategic Business Directors/Managers to deliver agreed upon Service Level Agreements.
• Manage site service metrics and provide support to the implementation of strategic initiatives, making recommendations to Regional level metrics, and deliver against site financial targets and customer service metrics.
• Collaborate with Customer Support Lead Operations and Sr. Managers to align site workforce management, conduct trends analysis, and work with other Site Leads to provide recommendations for changes as needed.
• Develop site business continuity and operations plan.
• Adhere to SOX compliance.
• Responsible for the deployment of technologies to deliver optimal business value.
• Develop strong communication channels amongst peers, management and other appropriate parties across the organization.
• Support through action the strategy to attract, develop and retain a team of skilled and motivated personnel.
• Develop and coach others by providing mentorship, direction, development planning, and performance feedback on a regular basis to all direct reports, in accordance with JJHCS Career Management Process, to ensure effective and productive work teams.
• Lead, design, implement and/or participate in departmental/divisional/cross-company strategic plans or projects as assigned.
• Minimum Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree preferred
• Minimum of 6 years' related experience required
• Requires related experience within a dynamic, fast-paced, complex Customer Service environment
• Requires business knowledge of other areas such as Supply Chain, Operations, Collections, Sales & Marketing, or e-Commerce
• Direct or indirect supervisory or people leadership experience is helpful
• Experience leading multi-site or remote employees is helpful
• Change management experience required
• Knowledge of SOX requirements is helpful
• Proficiency in Call Center Management Systems preferred
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with internal and external partners across all business levels to improve business results for a positive business impact
• Project Management or certification preferred
• Lean, Six Sigma, or Process Excellence experience, training, or certification is helpful
• Experience preferred managing a department operational budget
• Work experience within Medical Device or Pharmaceutical industry is helpful
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) proficiency required
• SAP or JDE experience preferred
• Location & Travel Required: Warsaw, IN and up to 25% domestic travel