Essential Functions & Accountabilities:
- Provide leadership for project team(s) by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chairs the project management team meetings.
- Full project lifecycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously.
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives.
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization.
- Manages and utilizes resources across the various projects and programs in the IT Infrastructure Portfolio.
- Set and continually manage project and program expectations while delegating and managing deliverables with team members and stakeholders.
- Make sure deliverables are aligned across projects and programs in the IT Infrastructure Portfolio.
- Applies change, risk and resource management.
- Manage project scope and changes.
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership.
- Participate and/or provide input to the program governance committee.
- Liase with key HR Stakeholders to ensure priorities and success measures are clearly understood.
- Manage project communications plans and ensure communications are robust, crips, and to the level required to ensure full transparency.
- Ensure all project collaterals are kept current and available.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus and achieve objectives.
- Experience leading, motivating and managing various project and program team sizes, including internal and external resources, while holding team accountable for performance.
- Flexible with proven ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to nurture project success from inception to completion.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with stakeholder, business process owner and sponsors.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management, facilitation, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage different work styles and still reach program goals successfully.
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands.
- Demonstrated follow through and ability to prioritize.
- Experience in successfully leading projects and programs on-time, on-schedule and within budget close.
- Technically competent with various software programs, including but not limited to Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook, Planview, and ServiceNow.
- Standard office environment
- Prolonged sitting in front of a computer
- 10 years project management experience in the Human Resource Information Systems field
- Leadership experience
- Proven success as a Project Manager with an ability to manage multiple projects
- High level of expertise and experience in project coordination and delegation
- Experience using Planview
- Experience with business acumen and strategic alignment to the organizational goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Project Management, or equivalent.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- PMP Certification required.