Title : SFDC Technology Developer
Duration : Full time(FTE)
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4years of experience with Information Technology and 2years of experience in SFDC
• At least 2years of experience in Client Engagement / Interaction
• Current SFDC Certifications
• Strong Analytical and Communication skills
• At least 2years of experience in implementing CRM solutions with a minimum of 2years Salesforce Force.com platform/Sales Cloud/Service Cloud implementations.
• At least 3years of experience in Salesforce development and implementations Skills with good command on Apex, Visual force, controllers, triggers, batch processes, APIs and web services.
• Thorough understanding on the Life Cycle of Development including Salesforce Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, Change Set and Ant.
• Best Practices understanding on Coding Standards, Deployment, Apex, VF, Salesforce Integration, Security implementations.
• Experience on Force.com Integration Technologies (Webservices, 3rd Party tool like CastIron/Boomi) to Integrate with On-Premise systems like Siebel, OMS and Java Based Systems.
• Writing Apex Classes, Visual Force Pages, Apex Triggers, Controllers, JQueries to implement complex business requirements.
• Fluent with SOSL and SOQL, Workflows.
• Implement SOAP / REST based web services.
• Hands on experience with Tools like Data Loader, Eclipse, SoapUI, APEX Explorer, Ant Scripts, AJAX tool kit.
• Migration of all the Customizations including Custom Configurations, packages and other objects from Sandbox to Production environment.
• Customizations of Reports, Dashboards, Workflows, Approval Processes.
• 2+ years’ experience in in translate functional requirements and business rules into technology solutions and develop a technical strategy, and be able to create and effectively demonstrate solutions that address customer requirements.
• Familiarity with Salesforce latest product launches including Wave Analytics, Lightning.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
• Well versed with Configuration and customizations of objects.