Role: SFDC Program Manager
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Full Time Opportunity
- 13+ years of experience and Proven experience as a Program Manager preferably in Salesforce engagements.
- Excellent presentation skills and able to articulate well to top management.
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods.
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software (MS Project etc.) is a strong advantage.
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects in Salesforce.com and other related technologies.
- Assess the existing projects and identify priority areas for CRM development.
- Work collaboratively with customer as a contributor to the program, or in an advisory capacity to their work.
- Work closely with offshore teams in aligning the deliverables with the program priorities.
- Decide on suitable strategies and objectives.
- Adhere to service management processes and procedures to meet customer service level agreements, key performance indicators and maintain customer satisfaction
- Coordinate cross-project activities
- Strong working relationship with customer and project teams.
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI
- Resolve projects? higher scope issues
- Prepare reports for program directors