We are looking for SFDC Developer for our client in Mountain View, CA
Job Title: SFDC Developer
Job Location: Mountain View, CA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- At least 7 years experience with CRM tools out of which 5+ years in Salesforce.
- Automate processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow, Assignment Rules, E-mail Alerts
- Working experience needed on Single Sign ON Functionality.
- Participate with team of technical staff and business managers or practitioners in the business unit to determine systems requirements and functionalities needed in large/complex development project.
- Develop high level design requirements for project and communicate in writing or in meetings with development team. Assess detailed specifications against design requirements.
- Review coding done to advance application upgrade, extension, or other development. Analyze application for data integrity issues.
- Develop test protocols or plan for testing revised application and review test results.
- Serve as project lead or lead technical staff in course of application development project
- Should have excellent communication skills and continuously work with senior managers, come up with new strategies, come up with quick solutions Ability to work with minimal supervision, engaging peers and other departments to accomplish assigned goals and effectively manage projects in a cross-functional environment.
- Responsible to leverage the latest technologies and direct/lead the team in an onsite/offshore.