SFDC Developer / Lead / Architect
We are looking for SFDC Developer? / Lead / Architect? for our client in San Francisco, CA
Job Title: SFDC Developer? / Lead / Architect?
Job Location: San Francisco, CA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
Skill set Required:
- Minimum 8-12 years of Application Development and support
- Sales force certification is a must - Salesforce.comdeveloper/advanced developer/Sales Cloud Consultant certification
- Ability to communicate well and lead the team
- Good understanding of building Salesforce Lightning UI
- Development of REST/SOAP Api
- Good understanding of OAUTH2, Caching, Future calls and salesforce features.
- Experience with SFDC data model and the data migration / integration capabilities of SFDC.
- Hands-on experienceworking with Apex and VisualForce (triggers, classes, test classes, extensions, components) and integration to other systems
- Understanding of Salesforce security model (profiles, permissions and sharing)
- Must have exposure to all aspects of SDLC and deployment best practices