This Is Martin from visionisys Inc,
This is Reference for Following Position
Job Title: SFDC Business Analyst
Location: Peoria, IL
Interview Type: Phone+ Skype
Primary Skills: SFDC Business Analyst, Scrum master, SFDC certification
- Gather and document formal Business requirements from various business stakeholders.
- Support Application enhancements and various projects on SFDC
- Support the roadmap of Projects and System Initiatives that align with Sales Strategy and business needs.
- Partner with various business units to educate teams on application capabilities, best practices, and optimization, while collecting business requirements that contribute to strategy, new projects, and prioritization.
- Contribute to the overall strategy by incorporating business requirements into application roadmaps and enhancement initiatives.
- Work with the IT development team to make sure desired results are achieved.
- Organize and execute User Acceptance Testing
- Overall 10years of experience with 4+ years of experience as SFDC Business Analyst Role is required
- In-depth, hands-on knowledge of and experience with SFDC
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives in varying size and scope simultaneously.
- Knowledge of AgileSCRUM methodology.
- Salesforce Certification is preferred