At Woodard & Curran, there’s nothing we love more than a tough engineering challenge. We handle a wide range of water and environmental issues—solving complex problems with creativity and tenacity. That’s how we make a difference to our clients, people, and planet. Our company was founded on a simple concept: provide a safe and enjoyable place to work with opportunity, integrity, and commitment, and we will attract talented people. Those people are at the heart of our firm, solving some of the most pressing water and environmental challenges for our clients.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sewer Design Project Manager in our RMC Water and Environment, Walnut Creek, California office. We are looking for someone experienced in infrastructuredesign and construction, including pipeline condition assessment and pipeline rehabilitation, exceptional communication skills, the ability to interact with clients and stakeholder groups, and experience managing projects and project teams. Our growing backlog creates an opportunity to be involved in a variety of projects that contribute to the development of solutions addressing California water issues.
- Prepare plans and specs
- Cost estimating
- Manage project budgets and schedules
- Coordinate and negotiation with state, local, and federal agencies
- QA/QC review of technical reports and memorandums
- BS in Civil Engineering, or a related field; MSpreferred
- 10 to 20years of experience in infrastructuredesign and construction, including pipeline condition assessment and pipeline rehabilitation and/or closely related projects
- Excellent organizational, writing, presentation and interpersonal skills
Woodard & Curran is an equal opportunity employer.
Woodard & Curran is a Drug Free Work Place.