Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
- Execution of sales calls to select allergy, pulmonology and infusion center accounts to encourage the prescribing, and facilitate the delivery, of the Teva Respiratory portfolio of products for appropriate patients.
- Develop, coordinate and implement a strategic business plan for key providers, including Centers of Excellence, Medical Centers and large specialist practices as noted above.
- Initiate, develop and manage contact with external stakeholders in targeted accounts charged with forging long-term business relationships with key decision- makers and influencers.
- Demonstrate strong selling skills in alignment with the Teva selling model during designated windows of selling opportunity. This will be accomplished through the use of approved promotional resources and through superior communication and listening skills with target physicians. Will demonstrate the ability to increase product use from target physicians during designated selling intervals.
- Analyze data to identify and call on the appropriate numbers of physician targets with the required frequency to assure proper usage of Teva products during designated selling intervals. Will continually develop, review, update and maintain physician target lists based on the latest information and data.
- Successful execution of account-level strategies and tactical plans through collaboration with the Regional Manager and other internal resources as necessary. Is accountable for overall account activities.
- Product include: CINQAIR and QVAR
- Territory boundaries: Nebraska, Iowa, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- The preferred candidate will live within 30 minutes of Lincoln or Omaha, NE
Bachelor's degree required, preferably in business or a scientific discipline
- 7+ years' successful pharmaceutical sales experience required
- Reimbursement, managed care, or marketing experience preferred
- Knowledge of healthcare delivery systems preferred, including "Buy and Bill" pharmaceutical model, specialty distribution and payer types including medical/pharmacy benefits offerings, and economic drivers
- Demonstrated ability to work in matrix organization including multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to develop and cultivate External Experts
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage budgets and resources, adhere to all Teva policies and standard operating procedures and model the spirit of Teva Values in all their interactions with customers and colleagues alike.
- This position may require up to 60% travel and overnights.
- Successfully meet training requirements and have a good driving record
- Attendance to all company initiated sales meetings required regardless of location (approximately 4 meetings/year)
In process of validation
Teva's Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.