World Wide Technology, Inc. currently has an Services Solutions Delivery Manager opportunity available in Seattle, WA for an experienced sales professional. A Service Deliver Manager will work with the pre and post sales teams to oversee operational excellence and service delivery across our most strategic accounts.
- Ensure that all business functions (sales, services, engineering, operations, logistics) deliver the desirable outcome to our customer through proper planning and initiation of our most complex engagements
- Responsibility (while working with a Client Executive and/or Managing Consultant) for the organization of delivery, management, and improvement of services to support the customer’s business and meet user needs
- Leading the development, implementation, sustainment, and continuous improvement in coordination of Service Selling and Delivery; as well as establishing, measuring and reporting on services, processes, operations, and delivery
- Align with Chief Technology Advisor, Managing Consultant, PS Business Manager, ITC Program Manager, and other business unit leaders on project/program organization.
- Active stakeholder and driver in underlying operations process to direct continuous improvements across the supporting teams in all aspects of our service delivery
- Oversee development of new and existing customer contracts/statement of work, SLAs, and compliance requirements
- Create, monitor, and report on comprehensive set of metrics of KPIs based on the service deliverables.
- Oversight and Leadership of strategic projects to ensure they are tracking across different functional areas (Staging, Logistics, Ordering, Pre-Sales Engineering and across any delivery type)
- Meet regularly with Regional Sales Directors to set priority and review current pipeline that will require Project Manager engage.
- Customer QBR / KBR scheduling, report preparation, facilitation and support
- Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects
- Coordinate cross-project activities
- Engage on escalations and inefficient management of projects
- Resolve projects’ higher scope issues
- Prepare reports for Sales Leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT or related field
- Minimum of 10 years project management, program management & engineeringexperience
- 10-15years services management experience
- Minimum 5 years P&L and Financial Management experience
- 5 years leadership experience in running strategic operations teams
- Operate with the highest level of professionalism, personal integrity, and accountability
- Minimum 2 years of experience with services proposals and Levels-of-Effort strongly encouraged
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to think outside the box
- Expert in crisis management who can quickly translate learnings into operational improvements by driving root cause analysis and detailed remedy plans
- Strong customer facing skills, including fully developed presentation skills
- Communication skills – able to highly articulate and convey important messages in a clear and compelling manner both to motivate the team, and in times of high pressure
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Seasoned team-builder; able to attract top financial and operational talent with similar knowledge; able to build, manage, and motivate high performance teams of highly business-minded employees, setting clear objectives and rewarding outstanding performance
- Passion for learning new technologies and solutions
- Good technical knowledge and experience across multiple technologies