As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
- Service Account Managers (SAM's) work closely with the SAP License organization, SAP Delivery counter-parts, customers and partners to ensure the overall success of the sale and implementation of SAP solutions, and are expected to significantly contribute to the overall success of the customer relationship.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- In this role, you’ll generate demand for SAP's service offering, develop opportunity execution plans, identify key team members and resources needed to properly scope the project(s) to meet client needs and SAP business parameters, and manage the customer relationship(s) from initial discussions to close of deal. You are principally the general manager of your aligned accounts and own the relationships for the SAP Consulting line of business. This role will align to both growth and existing SAP commercial accounts and as a result, a key portion of the role will be focused on opening dormant accounts and growing a “book of business”. In order to develop a strong revenue backlog and individual annuity, territory planning, account development and lead generation are critical components to success.
- Incumbent will work closely with license, LOB and back office teams to deliver holistic, value based business outcomes. Additional responsibilities will include forecasting 3x pipeline for future accounts, accurate and timely reporting in CRM & other appropriate systems, and managing accounts receivables for your individual account portfolio.
- This is a senior specialist level, pursuit leadership role and requires a professional with direct selling experiences including at least 3+ years of experience with ERP and/or BI services sales with a strong track record of new account development, territory building and quota performance.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- BA/BS or comparable is strongly preferred.
- Must be a driven sales professional and have strong capabilities in:
- Quota Attainment/Account Planning
- Executive Alignment
- Pursuit Leadership/Team Alignment
- Value Selling & Challenger Sales
Otherlocations to be considered: Seattle, WA and Irvine, CA
SAP is not offering international relocation benefits for this role at this time
Requisition ID: 150448