As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
**CANDIDATES MUST BE LOCATED IN CHICAGO AREA**
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
The SSEM drives specific SAP Custom Development service offerings to our top enterprise customers helping them more efficiently operate and optimize their SAP investments. Works closely with the SAP Custom Development organization and SAP's various services organizations, customers, and partners to ensure the overall success of the implementation of SAP solutions and business processes, and is expected to be a significant contributor to the overall success of the customer relationship. The SSEM is responsible for maximizing and growing SAP's Custom Development footprint and revenue in the named strategic accounts. The candidate must possess deep experience in understanding development complexities and the key business requirements for execution and understanding scoping at a high level, working closely with SAP Custom Development in the execution and negotiation of these projects.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Prospects, Identifies, and Qualifies Customers from SAP ecosystem to identify Custom Development solutions
- Works within a defined account list as well as volume business.
- Works with customer to identify Custom Development opportunities. May establish discovery sessions (including blueprint, focus group…) within customer to outline or highlight the opportunity for the SAP customer to benefit from Custom Development solutions (innovation extensions)
- Provide direction to the assigned Customer Development Services team regarding the customer requirement / business process optimization through design and build of the solution and through installation of the solution and subsequent success.
- Provide clients with a single point of contact for SAP Custom Development services.
- Develops GTM strategy. Develops account and closing plan that follow the MEDDIC process. Uses the document as basis for account activity.
- Leverage SAP resources to provide clients with a link between their key strategies, objectives and problems and SAP Custom Development solution.
- Capable of articulating the customer's need and associating the appropriate Custom Development Service (Software) to that need.
- Expected to develop a territory plan containing white space, pipeline targets, and actions plans to identify pipeline and convert pipeline into service sales
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated to research a customer’s situation and industry in order to prepare for meetings, continuously review and update territory and opportunity plans, and have the leadership to leverage the SAP assets available.
- Travel Requirements: 60-70% travel may be required
SAP Cloud Professional Services has an exciting and rewarding career opportunity for a professional with at least 2 to 5 years of sales experience.
- Experience in direct quota carrying in software services, consulting, enterprise software and development services.
- Experience in selling Custom Development services required
- Experience in achieving and exceeding quota and/or P&L responsibility.
- Experience selling SAP software is a plus.
- Management experience a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree
Requisition ID: 149000