Organization: Technology/ Cloud/ Accenture DayNine Workday Practice
Location: Multiple- Dallas, San Francisco, Chicago, New York
Level: Manager, Advanced Experience Level
Join Accenture and be a part of transforming businesses and communities around the world. With Accenture's global scale and scope, you have an extraordinary canvas on which to create your own unique career masterpiece. By joining Accenture, you’ll be part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation, reinforced by our core values focused on serving our clients, developing our people· and contributing to the community as responsible corporate citizens. We take our responsibility for the future of the company and the planet seriously, which is why we hire the best people, leverage our global reach even as we respect the individual, and ensure everything we do for our clients, our people and our communities, is done with integrity.
Accenture is a leader in helping organizations move to the cloud to take advantage of a new era of service delivery and flexibility, where applications, infrastructure and business processes are brought together and delivered As-a-Service.
At Accenture DayNine, we help organizations deploy customized Workday solutions that transform finance and Human Capital Management into an information powerhouse, making it easy to extract fresh intelligence and explore new approaches, every day. We create something extraordinary: a nimble, responsive, and productive organization that is empowered by new insights.
With Accenture DayNine, businesses, government organizations, and higher education users can deploy Workday rapidly and effectively and get on the path to a better way to work.
Sales Professionals drive the sales process and outcomes on a dedicated basis, growing a profitable pipeline and/or backlog of sales, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure.
The Sales Capture Senior Manager manages the opportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep sales process and offering expertise. They develop relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and/or existing clients; protect and grow the business. They also act as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client and internally.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the opportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep sales process and offering expertise.
- Develop relationships with key buyers and decision makers at new and or existing clients.
- Protect and grow the business.
- Act as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client and internally.
Travel = 75%
Please click Basic Qualifications link to see requirements for this role.
- Basic qualifications
· Bachelor's Degree
· 5+ years of experience selling Workday Solutions or other HCM Solution
· 5+ years professional experience in the Human Capital Management space
· 8+ years of sales experience in a professional services organization similar to Accenture or DayNin
· Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Desire to work in an information systems environment
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Excellent leadership and management skill
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.