$120K — $200K
Our client is a growing consulting organization one of the world’s leading technology and professional services firms specializing in business application software. Their focus is to help large Fortune 1000 clients implement leading software solutions that help to improve profitability, efficiency and overall operational performance and is dedicated to delivering these quality services to every client’s satisfaction. This company has strong partner relationships in their space and we are seeking a candidate with some sales acumen from a pre-sales, professional services or sales background who will work with a team to scope out and present implementation services proposals to customers. This is an exciting opportunity to leverage your experience to help drive professional services revenue for this growing consulting organization.
Position Title: Services Sales Consultant
Position location: Anywhere West of Mississippi (Texas, AZ, Colorado, etc.)
THIS IS A HOME-BASED VIRTUAL OFFICE POSITION
The successful candidate will interface with current and prospective customers and work with the sales team to grow revenue for implementation projects by effectively helping to sell the company’s professional services offerings. This person will be responsible for helping to identify and develop new opportunities from both new and existing clients. We need an individual that is pro-active, responsive, acts with a professional sense of urgency, and can talk ”big-picture” in customer discussions. Preferred candidates are those with prior experience with offerings such as offerings such as source-to-pay/procure-to-pay, SRM (Supplier Relationship), performance management, content management, expense management, (CLM)contract management, procurement/spend management, quote-to-cash, "supplier performance" , "supplier governance", document management, e-invoicing, supply chain/ERP, etc. for this role.
· Promotes/sells/identifies implementation/services opportunities from existing vendor partner sales representatives
· Create/support strategies to make sales with new customers and to expand markets while keeping a strict focus on building customer retention rates
· Promotes/sells/secures opportunities from existing and prospective clients through a relationship-based approach
· Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential clients and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs
· Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current clients and prospective clients in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business
· Follows a sales process leveraging relevant methodologies/forms/techniques
· Researches background for information about existing and prospective clients to prepare for conversations and further qualify opportunities
· Captures and verifies key scope parameters for estimating a project and develops an initial statement of work (SOW), for internal review prior to presentation to prospective clients
· Develops effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective clients and coordinates these efforts with marketing, delivery services and partners
· Escalates resolution of client issues to the appropriate level
· Plans and organizes personal opportunity strategies and provides timely updates via Salesforce
· Keeps updated on products offerings, market conditions, competitors, etc.
· Participates in trade shows, user conferences and conventions
· Pursues leads through cold calling/warm leads via network contacts
· 2-5+ years of experience in a professional services, pre-sales, or sales role with services offerings
· Prior experience with offerings such as source-to-pay/procure-to-pay, SRM (Supplier Relationship), performance management, content management, expense management, (CLM)contract management, procurement/spend management, quote-to-cash, "supplier performance" , "supplier governance", document management, e-invoicing, supply chain/ERP, etc.
· Excellent written, communication and negotiation skills
· Consultative approach with a demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving and ability to determine solutions for clients
· Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the business needs
· Self-motivated and results-orientated with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
· Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and Salesforce
· Bachelor’s degree
For consideration email resume referencing job#SMS100
Valid through: 4/22/2021
$130K — $170K + uncapped commissions