More information about this job
CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing and learning solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions and services that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate configure price quote, and streamline salescompensation — driving bigger deals, faster. Over 5,400 organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud to optimize the lead to money process to close more deals for more money in record time.
The CallidusCloud environment is dynamic, innovative and growing! To help support our growth, we are seeking the best of the best services sales professional, with an established track record of application software sales success.
The Service Sales Account Executive can be located at our offices in Dublin, CA, Birmingham, AL or Atlanta, GA.
- Engage, cultivate, and expand Managed Services engagements within the CallidusCloud Install Base by understanding customers’ needs and positioning outcome based services
- Support the Managed Services aspects for new account generation and work with the Sales Team to close sales opportunities using superior presentation, management and negotiation skills
- Develop new client relationships and leverage existing and past client relationships to build and manage a sustained pipeline of opportunities
- Develop proposals, statements of work, respond to RFP's and conduct face-to-face sales presentations for prospective and existing customers
- Maintain an account base and support new sales opportunities sufficient to meet quarterly/annual quota requirements
- Maintain revenue and build new revenue within established account base
- Navigate through complex negotiations at the executive level
Travel Expectation: up to 50%
- 5+ years of experience selling professional services or managed services solutions to medium and large (global 2000) businesses
- Selling Managed Services within a Software or SaaS based company
- Technical or Business degree from a top tier school
- Track record of success reflected in quota performance for the last 5 years
- Proven track record of overachievement in services sales
- Thorough understanding of complex solution sales cycle and solution selling
- Strong prospecting and qualification skills
- Experience in Insurance, High-Tech, Telecommunications, Financial Services industries
- Experience with Sales Performance Management, a plus