Ignite your career with Hitachi Vantara! We have a proven track record of creating the future for more than 100 years. Thousands of the most mission critical systems in the world’s largest enterprises use our solutions today. We’re going to change the way the world works and we’re going to make it a better place. Not by helping our customers and partners innovate but rather, by helping them intelligently innovate so they can deliver outcomes that truly matter for business and society.Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders find and use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society. We combine technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers’ experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Only Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. We work with organizations everywhere to drive data to meaningful outcomes.Great careers start with innovation and here at Hitachi Vantara, our promise is to deliver insights that power smarter businesses and inspire social innovation solutions for a healthier, safer future. The key to our innovation is our people -- our culture values respect, diversity, and collaboration. Join our Hitachi family and together, let’s lead the way to extraordinary!
- Responsible for single sizable function, geographic region, product line or technical discipline with strategic planning or multiple significant or sizable related sub-functions, products or technical disciplines, districts, or locations.
- Typically may be the head of function for a large Region, or a role within a defined functional discipline which has Region responsibility. Directs first-level managers that perform similar or related tasks.
- Responsible for understanding customer expectations and assembling the project team for the assigned Content Services.
- Performs initial scope validation and sets project expectations for the assigned Content Services. Reviews status reports on delegated projects/assignments/tasks.
- Reports on project status, satisfaction level, and predicted completion dates for assigned Content Services. Serves as escalation and resolution point for Content Services.
- Maintains trusted relationship with district personnel including sales management, and services business manager.
- Participates in Weekly Review Meetings and Governance Review Meetings. Primary accountability for delivery within the boundaries of the P&L, while ensuring Service Levels are met.
- Ensures that Hitachi Vantara meets or exceeds the SLAs and Contract Deliverables.
- Manages the delivery team that handles the day-to-day tasks required to deliver the Hitachi Vantara Content Services sold. Reports to the Region Practice Manager and supports the Account Sales Teams in furthering the relationship with the customers.
- Leads the creation and establishment of policies, procedures and practices to efficiently deliver the Hitachi Vantara Content Services sold.
- Ensures compliance with established policies, procedures and practices defined by Hitachi Vantara for delivering the Hitachi Vantara Content Services.
- Analyzes and reports actual to contracted SLA performance levels.
- Analyzes the operation for continuous improvement.
- Recognized authority both within the organization and externally. Individual has company-wide/cross functional impact and influence. Helps provide strategic leadership or vision to the organization.
- Applies cutting edge principles, theories, concepts, and technologies. Champions and develops innovative principles and ideas.
- Uses independent judgement to accomplish objectives.
- Handles projects with a long-term focus.
- Provides strategic thought and direction to senior managers to drive activities across a broad spectrum of staff to obtain results.
- Considers regional and global business environment to determine strategy. Works under consultative direction toward predetermined long-range targets. Determines and pursues courses of action essential in obtaining desired outcomes.
- Erroneous decisions or recommendations could result in failure to reach goals crucial to significant organizational objectives and would profoundly affect the image of the organization.
- Serves as organization spokesperson on Content projects or programs.
- Recognized as an expert in Content Services internally and externally.
- Regularly interacts with executives and/or major customers. Interactions normally involve controversial situations, customer negotiations, or influencing and persuading other senior level managers. Communicates and fosters a common vision for Region function.
Must have clearly documented experience in leading PMs in complex Programs. Degree or equivalent and 15+ years’ experience required, with a minimum of 10+ years direct work related. PMP Management Certification Required.
- Must have clearly documented experience in the Content Services business.
- Must exhibit a professional but passionate view of customer satisfaction.
- Must have clearly documented experience with improving and elevating business goals, team performance, delivery quality, and customer satisfaction in a service business. .
- Must have clearly documented experience in interacting with and assisting Sales Teams to sell Content Services.
- Must have clearly documented experience with crisis management and escalations.
- Must have clearly documented experience with C-Level communication, interaction, and presentation. experience.
- Must have experience in Content Services selling including scope definition, scope presentation, effort estimation, SOW writing and SOW negotiation.
- Must have experience in effectively interacting with technical, operational and sales resources to understand the needs of the businesses and enabling the correct people, processes, technologies to successfully deliver large and/or complex technology initiatives.
- Must have experience in process improvement identification, development, and implementation.
- Must have experience in motivating a team to achieve financial and business metrics/goals.
- Must exhibit a leadership presence
- Vertical-specific business expertise a plus.
- Travel: at least 75% travel required.
Job ID : 021575