Responsibilities & Duties:
- Drive tactical and creative solutions for maintaining and expanding legacy services revenues, while being part of the transformation of Avid to subscription and cloud revenue models.
- Participate in company product-life cycle management (PLCM) process (from inception to end of life) from a services perspective to ensure alignment with product roadmap.
- Collaborate with Services business owners, Product Management, Sales and key customers to identify and clarify needs and requirements, across segments and personas, globally
- Develop business cases to support new and ongoing investment in services, including analyses of competitive industry situations, pricing recommendations, gross margins, and operational impact.
- Assist in the creation of and go-to-market strategy for new services offerings in response to requirements to enhance customer experience and drive growth in subscription revenue, including positioning and pricing, reflective of market requirements, by region and geography, and ensure offerings meet addressable markets by analyzing industry research, competitive data and voice of the customer.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales Enablement to develop relevant program collateral for all services offerings, for both internal and external use.
- Contribute to a cohesive value-based pricing and articulate financial impacts of service offers.
- Ensure operations and delivery teams are capable of fulfilling orders and providing service capabilities defined in the offerings.
- Conduct regular industry, market and competitor analyses, including detailed segmentations of end consumers and customers.
- Be a contributor in the growth of Avid’s NPS scores across multiple services and dimensions.
- Contribute to long range plan development and annual operating plan with Services business owners.
- Lead the execution of regularly scheduled, customer-focused reviews for assigned services
EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years of services product management (or equivalent experience) with successful and progressive track record of accomplishment, leadership and increasing responsibility.
- Demonstrated success and proven ability defining innovative solutions, launching excellent products and/or new service offerings. Proven track record of management and leadership designing and implementing best in class practices for lifecycle management of service solutions.
- Customer-first mindset and demonstrated experience in one or more customer-centric functions (e.g., product management, consulting/professional services, marketing, customer experience/success management)
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to learn quickly, solve problems creatively, juggle multiple projects and tasks and succeed in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Understanding of complex enterprise solution deployments and customer expectations
- Experience in a rapidly growing SaaS company, with substantial scale preferred
- Demonstrated success working within a PLCM process and managing to schedules
- Demonstrated aptitude for data-driven and analytical decision making.
- Creating and implementing business plans, and quantitative abilities to analyze opportunities; optimize design and monitor and analyze business results
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferably in an engineering or technical discipline
- MBA preferred (ideally with concentration in marketing, strategic management/planning, financial management/operations)
- Avid is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.