Based in Minster, Ohio Nidec Minster Corporation, a subsidiary of Nidec-Shimpo Corporation, is a world class supplier of equipment and services for the material forming industry. Nidec Minster presses and material handling equipment are in production in more than 87 countries around the world. A reputation for extreme quality and rugged dependability makes Nidec Minster the obvious choice of leading-edge, productive stampers the world over.
Nidec Minster is seeking a Services Manager of Global Business Development. This role has complete responsibility for Minster Services' Global Customer service activities including: technical support, training, field service, field service supervision, service parts, and management of service subsidiary locations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or technical management or equivalent.
- 10 years or more experience in customer service, sales, or related field for industrial manufacturing equipment.
- MBA or Masters in technical field a plus.
- A proven ability to successfully lead a large cross-functional, global service organization in a very dynamic environment.
- Successful at identifying, developing, and mentoring employees in a demanding and growing environment.
- Experience in managing escalated customer issues to successful, win-win solutions.
- Must have extensive experience in successfully working in cross-functional organizations withsales, engineering, operations, procurement, and others as needed to provide solutions for elevated customer equipment issues.
Job Responsibilities :
- Develop an integrated global service parts and technical support organization for all press, automation, and press room equipment.
- Develop and refine customer service and parts strategy to provide industry-leading customer service that exceeds customer expectations at every opportunity
- Create and implement communication processes that result in an integrated customer sales and service experience. Coordinate withsales and sales representatives to build strong relationships in the channel, both internal and external.
- Work with strategic (Nidec and non-Nidec) vendors and suppliers to coordinate installation/integration, parts, and service support by region.
- Develop and execute international training and certification process for field service personnel on all products including presses, automation, material handling, controls, and robotics equipment. Develop and implement industry-leading training technology for distance and self-paced learning for Customers and Minster personnel.
- Manage service subsidiary locations in China, Germany, Mexico, Spain, India, and future locations to provide seamless customer service, remanufacturing, and repair capabilities to installed base anywhere in the world.
- Implement and maintain a global services software system to manage and maintain service records, parts sales, value added projects, and repair depot functions.
- Implement a customer satisfaction monitoring system. Develop and implement programs to improve customer experience while facilitating growth in the Minster Services business.
- Managed all elevated Global service issues to successful, win-win conclusions.
Job Type: Full-time
- Business Development: 3years
- customer service, sales, or related for industrial company: 5years
Do not repost this job verbatim on Indeed or any other job site. It will be considered