5 - 7 years
Posted 154 days ago
Reporting to the Director of Advanced Services for the Cloud Provider accounts, this management position is responsible for driving Juniper’s services and supportinfrastructure and operations for one or more of our most significant customers.
• Leads, recruits, develops and retains a strong team of Resident Engineers and Service Managers. Ensures a productive work environment where employees can do their best work. Provide employees long term career progression within Juniper.
• Collaborates with customer service and support teams in Juniper to ensure that critical customer issues are driven to closure in a structured and timely manner and that customer management is well coordinated with relevant sales and partner teams.
• Collaborates with sales teams to ensure the value proposition of Juniper’s Professional Services, Advanced Services and Educational Services offerings are positioned to assist the customer in achieving key goals.
• Builds solid relationships with key stakeholders (Business units, functional teams, executives) in Juniper and the customer for successful support of the customer and their clients.
• Accountable for managing all Services and Support programs for the customer, service partners, and logistics providers. Acts as the first escalation point for the customer and account team for all service and support related issues.
• Creates a culture of innovation and accountability for customer outcomes.
• Manages performance to contracted service levels for on-time delivery as well as contract requirements.
• 5+ Years professional experienceworking with large scale service providers (Experience in the web services and content media space a plus).
• 5+ Years of experience managing a team.
• Must have excellent communication, leadership, management development, team-building, and organizational skills.
• Past experience with Executive level communication/presentation is required. Must be able to adjust communication according to audience.
• Must possess an understanding of technologies related to core networking, and have experienceworking with large-scale ISPs and Enterprise customers.
10+ years’ experience working for manufacturer in customer service role preferred.