ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work we help the modernenterprise operate faster and be more scalable.
We are disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow requires continual personal development.
Introduction to the role:
The Services Sales Executive is responsible for all consulting/training services sales in designated strategic accounts as negotiated during the initial license sale and for one year from the contract commencement date. The role is also measured on the services customer satisfaction scores obtained during the first contractyear as it is the responsibility of the Services Sales Executive to ensure that all proposals are sized and scoped for successful project delivery.
Each SSE is expected to ensure that clients make full use of their ServiceNow investment by driving rollout and deployment plans for the full array of licensed ServiceNow products. These plans should be developed through a strong partnership with the sales organization.
The SSE role is responsible for ensuring that each services/training proposal is structured to allow revenue to be recognized in a predictable and timely fashion and with minimal risk of revenue being withdrawn or reduced versus initial contract expectation. The role will work with the Delivery organization to provide expected revenue performance numbers, versus plan, throughout the first full contractyear.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the customer with regards to ServiceNow Professional Services specific to the MedSLEd vertical.
- Work with the sales teams to ensure that consulting/training services are appropriately positioned on all designated accounts. This may be through Service Now staff or through partners or a combination of both.
- Ensure that plans are developed such that the full array of licensed product may be deployed not just that which might be needed for a first project.
- After the initial license sale look for other business opportunities within designated accounts which may allow further ServiceNow products to be licensed and keep the sales organization appraised of any such opportunities.
- Develop relationships and joint go-to-market solutions with partners to expand the opportunities within their region
- Drive the client to provide references
Oversight and accountability for the customer portfolio
- Build and establish deep senior level relationships with clients.
- Participate on governance committees associated with client implementations in region
- Accountable for the success of customer projects in collaboration with the Delivery team and consultants deployed on customer projects
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Minimum of 5 years of Services Sales experience in one or more of the following Industry verticals (in order of preference) 1) Healthcare 2) State & Local Government 3) Higher Education
- Ability to establish key relationships within the client C-suite to assist in driving technology transformation initiatives
- Strong understanding of the ServiceNow and/or Service Management ecosystem is required
- Highly motivated, driven and passionate about the intersection of technology and business transformational challenges
- Dedication and commitment to ensuring customer success with a determination to make things better each and every day
Project Mobilization Support
- Ensure successful transition to the Delivery organization through comprehensive briefings and handover.
- (SCE) Identify business development plans for accounts with low customer satisfaction, low adoption/usage and upgrade requirements.
- Ensure that each services/training proposal is contracted such that the chances of successful delivery; on time, on budget and delivering the agreed functionality are maximized.
- Ensure that each services proposal is drafted to maximize the chances of the client providing high marks for project satisfaction.
- Drive service references.
- Ensure that each services contract enables revenue to be recognized in a timely and consistent fashion with minimal risk of detrimental revenue adjustment.
- Provide regular plan versus actual revenue assessments.
- Achievement of quarterly bookings targets on designated accounts.
- Achievement of quarterly services revenue targets on designated accounts.
- Achievement of quarterly Customer Satisfaction targets on designated accounts.