The Services Sales Consultant will grow WWT's Services business by leading the services sales process for assigned accounts including development of our services business, scoping new work with clients, preparing budgets/pricing, creating/delivering proposals and statements of work, actively driving closure of opportunities with our account teams, and coordinating smooth transitions of awarded engagements from the sales phase to the service delivery phase. Candidates must have experience working in a Consulting firm (Big Four experience is ideal) during their career.
- Increase Services profitability and revenue in assigned accounts and regions. Develop Services business in assigned accounts and regions with some support from other team members.
- Serve as the single point of contact for sales of Services for assigned accounts and regions
- Use a consultative approach to solving clients' business issues, with the goal of delivering business outcomes through WWT's services.
- Establish and maintain contact with assigned clients. Develop relationships with key clients specific to Services engagement and within the overall account strategy set by the WWT Account Manager and Client Executive.
- Create and develop new services opportunities in assigned accounts and regions.
- Sales Services Oversite of all programs/projects
- Monitor and report on the services health and finances for the region
- Opportunity tracking and forecasting
- Forecasting future resource requirements
- Work with OEM services teams to increase their awareness of the WWT's services portfolio offerings within the assigned geography(s)
- Conduct detailed requirements gathering and scoping sessions with clients and WWT stakeholders.
- Negotiate with WWT suppliers including OEMs and service delivery partners and subcontractors on scope, pricing, delivery methodology and approach.
- Create work break down structures, preliminary resourcing plans, cost estimates, and pricing for services engagements.
- Develop and present preliminary proposals as part of the scoping and services sales process.
- Work with any WWT internal departments as needed to create services engagements that are set up for success.
- Develop and present statements of work that are accurate, detailed, and contractually protect WWT from "scope creep" and cost overruns.
- Upon award of an engagement, work with SRC, PS, Finance, and other teams if applicable to ensure that the engagement is set up accurately. Work with PS team to ensure that the engagement is transitioned smoothly from the sales phase and into the service delivery phase.
- Actively participate in customer-facing project/program kickoffs managed by PMs to explain and clarify the agreed upon objective, scope, and deliverables for the engagement.
- Experience working in a Consulting firm.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of related experience defining, selling, and delivering large scale services engagements
- Ability to negotiate mutually agreeable outcomes in complex project/program scenarios with clients, partners, and WWT stakeholders
- Competency in analytical problem solving, customer/partner relationships, network products and technology expertise, project management, and strategic insight
- Strong written and verbal communication skills