NICE Actimize is currently seeking a high-energy, team-oriented marketing professional that possesses a can-do, “roll-up-your-sleeves” attitude. The Services Communications Manager will work in close coordination with the Professional Services, Corporate Marcomm, and Product Marketing groups to develop and execute the Professional Services marketing strategy, by driving impactful thought leadership, communications and lead generation activities across the globe.
The ideal candidate is someone who has exceptional communication capabilities and a passion for developing and launching new marketing programs and initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Market Research and Analysis:
- Research existing customers and new markets to understand market opportunities, buyer and influencer characteristics, and define target audience personas
- Undertake appropriate market and industry research to support market development & competitor analysis
- Analyze customer and market data to develop a rational and prioritized go-to-market strategy and program
- Measure results to assess program impact and understand return on marketing assets to inform go-forward marketing investment decisions
Sales Process and Marketing Assets Creation:
- Develop compelling marketing materials to generate sales leads and support an efficient and effective sale process – this includes brochures, presentations, documentation, videos, web materials, and account plans
- Lead and deliver the creation of positioning and messaging of the Professional Services and Consulting portfolio
- Transform content to ensure easy sharing with social networks
- Organize speaker content for events
- Develop web communication strategy to establish the Actimize Professional Services and Consulting brand name
- Collaborate with corporate marketing to plan and execute global marketing Professional Services and Consulting campaigns, aligned to focus areas and to drive qualified leads and/or market awareness
- Work to maximize lead generation opportunities across marketing channels, including email campaigns, web campaigns, events, and more.
- Ensure programs are executed on-time and within budget - maintain project timelines and oversee program expenditures.
- Clearly define objectives for campaigns and manage performance of campaigns to achieve set objectives; provide summary of campaign success, including report on key metrics and lessons learned
- Promote campaigns internally to raise awareness of marketing activities with sales, professional services and product teams
- Track and manage follow up and outcome of marketing leads to minimize lead leakage
- Implement feedback loop to gain better understanding of lead quality
- Build/leverage skills in Marketo to support end-to-end program execution for campaigns – building, managing, and optimizing programs.
- Work with Marketing Automation team to continue improve and expand usage
- 5 + years experience developing marketing programs for professional service and/or consulting organizations
- Exceptional materials & messaging: Proven ability to create outstanding content. Demonstrate skills in creating effective ppts, collateral, documents & presentations. Ability to translate technical messages into visually compelling slides or images.
- Knowledge of marketing tactics: Exposure to and understanding of key sales and marketing management concepts including tradeshow and event management, lead management, marketing automation, etc.
- Experience in data analysis and metrics management: Experience generating reports and analyses for campaign success, ROI and budgeting.
- Exposure to Technology/B2B Marketing: An understanding of B2B enterprise marketing technologies and the importance of developing a "story" to communicate value proposition.
- Excellent strategic and analytical skills with clear and persuasive communications skills to drive consensus among collaborative teams and stakeholders with varying interests
- Expert Teamwork and Organization Skills: Demonstrable proficiency in managing cross-functional initiatives, collaborating with and communicating across marketing, sales, product, professional services, and executive team members; must be highly organized and detail-oriented, able to manage multiple tasks with competing priorities while meeting deadlines; extremely proactive, with excellent follow-through and eagerness to learn.
- Computer Skills: Strong MS Office skills with advanced knowledge of Excel; specific experience with Marketo and Salesforce.compreferred; basic HTML knowledge preferred; working knowledge of Google AdWords/ Analytics and Sharepoint a plus.
- Education: BS degree, preferably with a major in marketing, communications, journalism, or English
- Other Desired Attributes: Knowledge of security/compliance and the financial services sector; Understanding of, and experienceworking with, international markets such as EU and APAC