As a Client Success Manager you will be the client's advocate within Insight. Your core responsibility will be to ensure our clients are achieving the business outcomes they desire when engaging our Solutions and Services. You will work with our Sales, Delivery and Practice organizations to ensure that our clients experience is at the center of all that we do. The Client Success Manager will serve as our client's Executive teams main point of contact for driving transformation forward. The mission of this team is to actively engage with our clients and create meaningful relationships that resulting in long term partnerships.
What you'll do at Insight:
- Serve as the Services Client Leader for all services being delivered to the Clients within a respective
geography (single POC).
- Provide overall Industry thought leadership
- Develop an understanding of our client's technical architecture & strategic roadmap
- Engage Insight SME's to provide our clients information on market trends, build transformational roadmaps, and engage solutions that will meet our client's challenges
- Drive client adoption of Insight capabilities.
- Identify expansion opportunities and align them with Insight's service offerings
- Ensure the value of our the services align to our client's tactical and strategic goals
- Be the Solution lead driving the process for renewals and request for proposal responses.
- Ensure a high-level of operational execution
- Focus on a continuously improving the services provided
The overarching goals are to:
- Proactively identify and deliver solutions that assist our clients in effectively managing their technology today while preparing for tomorrow.
- Be the ultimate collaborator between all the Insight teams while also being an advocate for the Client's needs and ensuring we are delivering on the outcomes our clients are expecting.
- This role is expected to demonstrate the ability to build and maintain key relationships at Insight, communicate with key internal stake holders and personnel & meet regularly with sales to discuss account management
- The CSM is responsible for driving value at every point in the customer's journey and building a trusted advisor relationship with the client. The CSM is holding value workshops and planning discussions during pre-sales, defining value work streams, and demonstrating value attainment during Executive Business Reviews.
What you'll need to join Insight:
- Bachelor's degree in a business discipline or demonstrated performance in a technical/business work environment
- 8+ years of experience architecting, designing and implementing advanced client service solutions
- 4+ years of experience managing staff (direct and indirect) in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced presentation skills as well as strong written communication skills required
- Previous consulting/professional services/managed services experience is required
- Ability to perform complex analysis and reporting.
- Ability to communicate about complex business topics.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Internal teammate application guidelines:
- Meet the minimum qualifications and requirements of the position;
- Have completed twelve (12) months service in their current position; six (6) months of service in warehouse roles;
- Not be under a disciplinary evaluation or suspension period;
- Have satisfactory performance in their current position;
- Have their current manager/supervisor recommendation