A direct Minneapolis, MN Client seeks a ServiceNow Integrator with strong experience in Time Tracking and PPM Modules to support planned implementations.
Anticipated Project Start Date: April 16, 2018
Anticipated End Date: December 31, 2018
Scope of services/description of work to be performed:
The primary responsibilities of this position will be:
- Automating current application and integration testing using Parasoft SOATest
- Leading process improvement efforts to ensure test automation is promoted and applied effectively in collaboration with QA group
- Apply, develop and communicate quality assurance standards, techniques and procedures
- Mentor others within the QA team regarding test automation
- Participate in Agile/Scrum ceremonies and supports process improvements
- Regular and customary use of independent discretion and judgment
- Collaborate with other teams to manage internal and external timelines and deliverables
- Works with the Client team to develop software applications from inception through completion
- Define high level test plans, creates test cases and executes them (manual and automated) for functional, integration, system and regression testing
- Write complex SQL queries to verify data flow between multiple components and systems
- Investigate and analyzes test results to find out root causes of failures by debugging system, application and server logs
- Conduct root cause analyses and process improvements to drive defect prevention
- Communicate project status and plans and anticipates delays and obstacles
Specific skills/experience required:
- Five years of experience in a QA role with strong understanding of Automation and Quality Assurance Best Practices
- Three or more years of automated testing experience with Parasoft SOAtest
- Prior experience in a dynamic, Agile-Scrum environment
- Hands-on experience with:Test repository tool experience,Web UI,Coded UI,GUI,Services Automation,SQL,Prior experience mentoring in a QA role
- Proven analytical and testing skills
- Understanding of different testing methodologies and their proper application
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff members
- Effectively estimate work accurately and produce deliverables on time
The following skills are highly preferred:
- Two or more years of IBM MQ Broker experience
- Two or more years of XML experience
- Develop automated test scripts to validate system functionality.
- Define QA scope, effort, and test environment needs
- Execute testing of middleware applications
- Mentor other QA analysts in uses and potential of SOATest
- Execute test cases involving test data when needed on prioritized projects
- Provide weekly status updates to lead with estimated time to complete remaining work
Additional submission requirements/instructions to proposers: ?
- Candidate must be able to pass a Level 3 background check.
- In-person interviews only - local candidates preferred.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send: All candidates must include following details in resume and cover letter.
- Updated resume that clearly identifies relevant skills/experience and Professional References
- a write-up/narrative detailing your skills and experiences that qualify you as a strong candidate for this role
- Availability and rate requirements
Job Type: Contract