- 1-2 years’ experiencesupporting the implementation, administration, configuration, and/or development of ServiceNow
- Additional experience with SalesForce.com, and/or similar platform tool(s) would be an added bonus.
- Experience should include direction of architecture, configuration, design work, technical configuration, and deployment
- Minimum of 1years’ experience in delivering software package solutions (systems integration)
- Systems integration of SaaS / Platform solutions
- Understanding of ServiceNow, Salesforce, and/or Pegasystems, or other leading CRM or platform solutions
- Managing relationships, operating procedures, and service level agreements with clients and coworkers.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Business Process Management (BPM) / Business Process Desig
- Web site design and human computer interaction (user experience)
- Development and delivery of ServiceNow training
- AngularJS, Apache and/or Jelly Scripting
- Web Services Integration (SOAP, REST, and JSON)
- System/Process Automation (Orchestration)
- Experiencesupporting previous ServiceNow projects, collection of requirements and building business cases to be developed in ServiceNow
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including client requirement analysis and system design.
- Designing and implementing IT and Non-IT related process workflows, procedures and technical standards
- Vendor certification(s) for ServiceNow, Salesforce, Pega, or similar platform/CRM solution(s)